Review before You Apply: Thoroughly read the details for applying for employment before you submit the resume.
We are looking for candidates with great enthusiasm for traveling for the position of Tour Consultant (Packages Consultant) at our Office in Clifton – Karachi.
He/She will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- Main responsibility to deal with walk in client.
- Searching Hotel, Tour and Transfer
- Devise tour quotations as per clients’ need
- Researching, developing and creating interesting tour packages for clients to meet market demand.
- Handling enquiries for inbound and outbound travel
- Ability to prepare customized holiday packages for clients
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package and services based on their suggestions and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Organize end to end service while organizing a trip from ticketing, and hotel reservations to itinerary creation
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel; like guides, itinerary, brochures and maps etc.
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary/tour packages
- Create and update electronic records of clients
Fresh graduates who are willing to work in travel and tourism sector.
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant. Fresh graduates who are willing to work in travel and tourism sector are also welcomed
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Previous experience in bringing new customers on board is preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Microsoft Excel & Word Knowledge
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with