- Arrange and book domestic and international business travel, in a variety of complexity for air, road, rail, accommodations, and other travel-related services.
- Arranging and booking the accommodation services of international and domestic hotels on various online reservation portals or dealing directly with the hotel.
- Ensure compliance with the customer’s agreed travel policy, service provider policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Advise and arrange travel for corporate business customers.
- Prepare detailed domestic and international travel itineraries as per client requirements.
- Should manage/ arrange documentation for all kinds of visas.
- Passion for excellence in client service, including proactive anticipation of needs.
- Responsive, Hardworking, Responsible, and must have attention to detail.
- Possess a strong understanding of the travel industry (background in business travel and airline reservation) with good networking, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- A team player with the ability to work independently and handle stressful situations/ customer issues quickly.
- Professional communication (written and verbal)/ interpersonal skills.
- Act with integrity, and look after personal traveler information.
- GDS expertise (Sabre preferred).
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable.
- Experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention the position in the subject line.