- Interview slot allocation is strictly on firsrt come first serve basis.
- All visa applicants proceeding to the Embassy for the interview/biometrics must carry original NIC/ current and all previous passports, Receipt issued by AEG and all necessary supporting documents.
- Documentation must be as FRANCE-VISAS list requested by Embassy. This list is available whenever you finalized process and application form on FRANCE-VISAS website.
- Once your application is received at the authorized visa center an interview date will be allocated immediately or at a later date depending upon availability of the interview slot.
- The date and time of interview will be marked on the AEG Service Charges Receipt.
- You need to contact the visa center at email@example.com.
- In order to avoid waste of interview slot and paying service charges again, It is mandatory to contact AEG Travel Services Offices at least 24 working hours before from your scheduled date and time.
- Please note that incase of No-show on the appointment day, AEG Service Charges will be applicable on new appointment scheduling.
Islamabad: On the day of interview applicant must arrive at the Diplomatic Shuttle Service, 3rd Avenue, near Quaid-e-Azam University Road, G-5, Islamabad to board the shuttle to the Embassy; all applicants are advised to reach 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
Collection of biometric data
When you submit your application at French Embassy, the consular authority will collect your biometric data. This data consists of a photograph and the fingerprints of both hands. Exempt from fingerprinting are children under 12.
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has stipulated certain mandatory
specifications for passport photos. Please find them here.
- Interview dates will not be scheduled on telephone or email.
- All interview dates are tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of the Embassy without any notice and recourse.